Thursday, July 31, 2008

24




That's how old I am. I had a fantastic birthday yesterday. I have the greatest family. My Mom and Dad took Ben and I to Bricktown for dinner last night. It was really fun visiting and walking around. After that, we all went back to our apartment and Sarah and Toby came over for cake and ice cream. It was fun getting to spend my birthday with some of my favorite people. And next week I will get to see the rest of my favorite people. I also got some great gifts! Thanks Benjamin, Dad, and Mom! You are the best. And Friday night I get to go on a birthday date with Ben! Here are a couple of photos from the evening. Leave me some comments!

-Stacy

2 comments:

Lively Luckinbills said...

You were one of the youngest in our class, so when we have High School Reunions, you have the age advantage! I am so happy for you as you start your own family! Happy Birthday!

Leighanne (Brox) Luckinbill
you can check out our blog too!

Stephanie said...

Man you are old!! I am glad you had a good day but wish we could have been there! See you Sunday!