Friday, July 18, 2008

IT'S A BOY!



No, I'm not preggers... but my sweet sister is. They found out yesterday that their little baby is a BOY and we will welcome him into the world around Christmastime. We are very excited. One of the most special blessings in my life has been being an aunt, and I can't wait for another little sweet baby boy to love on. Congratulations guys, we are so excited for you and love you very much.

In other news, Ben and I are headed to spend the weekend with his family in Oologah. We are pumped about spending time with them, and about seeing The Dark Knight. I'm afraid it is going to be terribly creepy, but I have already heard that it is an amazing movie. We will see.

I also found out this week that one of the teachers at my school is leaving. We have 9 Pre-K classrooms and only 4 "big" rooms...these big rooms are much larger than the others. Anyway, I am in line next to get a big room, so I will be moving all of my things and setting up a new classroom sometime soon. I am very excited to get a bigger room...and the moving process will be so much fun! :)

Hope everyone has a great weekend. Leave me some love.

1 comment:

Donald said...

yay for being an aunt and uncle! that is way better than being the parent cause you can give them back when they are bad or dirty lol